The Finance Committee is responsible for managing GAPSA's budget and directly administering three different funds – Student Group Funding, Discretionary Fund, and Synergy Fund. The Committee solicits applications, reviews applications, and administers the funds.
- Discretionary Fund
- Student Group Event Fund (SGEF)
- Synergy Fund
- G12 Accountability Program (GAP)
- Budget Management (accounting and reporting)
- Revenue Management (tickets and sponsorship)
- GAS-GAPSA Advisory Services (consulting and auditing)
- Sustainability & Development (strategic planning)
GAPSA Finance is open to any graduate or professional student at the University. You do not need to be an elected member of the General Assembly to participate.
Contact the Chair for Finance to get involved!